I have been with out my truck for 5 weeks, this warranty company took forever to accept the claim.Once they excepted the claim they said they must ship the refurbished parts...which then took another week.

Parts were received by the service center yesterday in worse condition then the non working parts they were sent to replace.....REALLY?!?!?!? So as a mother of 4 with out a car for 5 weeks, I have no choice but to purchase the parts myself. Why did I even spend the money for a warranty????

Complete waste!Thanks for nothing

Had an Experience with Continental Warranty?

Comments

my girlfriends transmission went out 8/16 and they started the claim on the 20th because they said that they had to have all maintenance records ,so they ordered a junkyard transmission (recycled) from Texas and just like above it was in worse shape then the one that came from truck the shop questioned the transmission once rusty water came out but they were told to install it anyway which believe it or not didn't work so at that point the instead of rebuilding the original one the ordered another junkyard one and the good news is that this ones in Florida . Tried to get an update from the warranty people so we can figure the rental out (all out of our pocket now , some to be reimburse later)9/5/13