I have been with out my truck for 5 weeks, this warranty company took forever to accept the claim.Once they excepted the claim they said they must ship the refurbished parts...which then took another week.

Parts were received by the service center yesterday in worse condition then the non working parts they were sent to replace.....REALLY?!?!?!? So as a mother of 4 with out a car for 5 weeks, I have no choice but to purchase the parts myself. Why did I even spend the money for a warranty????

Complete waste!Thanks for nothing

Had an Experience with Continental Warranty?

Comments

my girlfriends transmission went out 8/16 and they started the claim on the 20th because they said that they had to have all maintenance records ,so they ordered a junkyard transmission (recycled) from Texas and just like above it was in worse shape then the one that came from truck the shop questioned the transmission once rusty water came out but they were told to install it anyway which believe it or not didn't work so at that point the instead of rebuilding the original one the ordered another junkyard one and the good news is that this ones in Florida . Tried to get an update from the warranty people so we can figure the rental out (all out of our pocket now , some to be reimburse later)9/5/13

Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Toco Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more