i paid for my "coverage"(thats a joke) in full when i purchased my car.It was preowned, so i thought better safe than sorry.

Boy was i sorry. The car broke down in october and was not fixed until December. Noone, myself or the shop could ever get a hold of a rep, they never return calls, and i had to pay for some things myself b/c i needed *** done dammit! I was never provided with any transportation, and it is a pain to find rides to a full time job for 2 *** months!

I have been promised a refund check for some of the work. hello 2 months later. Still no sign. out of $1200 of work, they paid about $300.

This policy cost me almost $3000!They are scam artists.

Had an Experience with Continental Warranty?

Comments

#198315

I am looking at a Continental Warranty, Inc.brochure right now, explaining their "Gold" coverage.

I am so glad that I found this page before making any commitments. I don't have any problems with the IDEA of after market warranties but apparently, there are companies out there that simply take your money for the plan and then do little or nothing when it is time to make good no their end.

Thanks one and all for these comments.You saved me a bundle!

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more Toco Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more Farmers Insurance Group - "Do the right thing!" Farmers Insurance Group "I deal with all insurance carriers and farmers is one of the worst. I am a roofing contractor in Colorado and have 2 clients one husband & wife 40 +..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Need medication Molina Healthcare "I try to get me seizure medication covers and i am told no. some employees from molina called me saying fighting to try and get my medication covered because i..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more