Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I paid thousands of dollars for this extended warranty for my Mercedes. They never have honored a repair.

Even repairs that were line item covered. An excuse pops up all the time! "It was because it was caused by an uncovered part" .

Despicable{{Redacted}} I beg,everyone to look into this company and not buy a warranty from them. They will refuse --- at all costs - to cover any repair

Review about: Continental Warranty Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Failure to cover standard engine parts, Taken advantage of the elderly, Staff, Costs, Lies.

Comments

I will Never buy warranty from continental anymore I pay $2695.00 for warranty my car broke down transmission and they will use old part to fix my car If I want to rebuild my transmission I have to pay $1600,00 from my pocket and if I want new transmission from Ford I have to pay from My pocket $2,118.00 . So I suggest don't buy extra warranty save your money and Buy new transmission .

Very upset. My Car is still in the shop 2 weeks for fix . the new transmission will cost me $4118.00 minus the warranty I pay $2695.00 You will pay $1423.00. so save your money If you luck your transmission will never broke you save your money.

By the way don't buy Ford Explorer my broke transmission with 89K miles Reason of review: Use Part to Fix your Car. Monetary Loss: $2695.

SAME HERE THEY ARE THE WORST WILL NOT COVER ANYTHING WITH MY ENGINE ON MY RANGE ROVER SMH HAD TOO HIRE A ATORNEY